Friday, December 7, 2012

Rafting



Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force in explaining man to man.


Photography,
as a powerful medium of expression and communications,
offers an infinite variety of perception,
interpretation and
execution.


But sports photography isn't something you just pick up overnight. You can't do it once a year for fun and expect to do a good job. And I take pride in what I do.


I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the instrument I want to play, all the friends I want to see & do all the craziest thing I wanted to DO…One of them was River Rafting…!
This shot was taken by a viewer  near  by the location & showed me whn I came out from water - it was my one of the memorable Jump at Rishikesh in Year 2010. It was o much thrilling experience, Cliff jumping is a milder version of this adventure sport, the best part was the memory. After exciting rapids, this was the feather in the Cap..!

A total of 13 exciting river rapids like - ¤ Sweet Sixteen (Grade-1) ¤ Hilton and Terminator (Grade-2) ¤ Three Blind Mice (Grade-3) ¤ Cross Fire (Grade-3) ¤ Roller Coaster (Grade-4) ¤ Golf Course (Grade-4) ¤ Wall ¤ Daniel's Dip ¤ Double Trouble ¤ T-Off ¤ Club House ¤ Black Money along the Ganges await you to take you on some of the most wonderful rafting expeditions.

For some, it is just an adventure sport. For others, it's a hobby. for me , it is both fun and adventure. How does it feel to jump in freezing cold water in mid-summer? The experience is definitely going to be one that you will take time to forget…

Go for It…!

No comments: